New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
High on Water Views: 8,812
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,328,553

It's wonderful, Bill

It starts with the song "don't worry be happy" and goes into the face of a young man. He starts telling you how happy and fulfilled he is...and then the camera pans down and you can see him sitting on a couch - with no limbs AT ALL.

Next scenes are showing him as a child, in a wheelchair, having fun at the hospital, also saying at the age of 8 that he wanted to die, then older and playing golf and even SURFING and falling IN!

The next is showing him giving inspirational speeches and he definitely means them as a testament to God's Love, but the part that hit (ME anyway) the most is him showing that everybody falls down.

then what you do? you get back up again.

and he shows how hard it is for (somelike like) him to get up again - but, get up again he must - for all FALL - over and over again - but none of us FAIL as long as we GET BACK UP AGAIN...and of course they show people crying and if you're not crying already you will then...

Ya know, the last two days have been quite harrowing for me, and liberating, too. I camethisclose to making a very serious error.

Then, yesterday, when my husband came home from work for lunch (he'd given up on God) I started crying and telling him something I never never thought I would say to him. Ever. But it just poured out of me because I believe it.

I told him that in spite of everything (WE'D been through personally) I compared his suffering to MORE than what Christ had to deal with. His eyes got SO BIG listening to me. Like he just couldn't believe what I was saying to him. But I was crying and saying things like, "but Christ was ONLY 33 when He died, and his suffering on the 'cross' was "only" 9 hours (when others lasted quite a bit longer than that) and that Jesus Himself DID pray alone three times but still got on His brethren for falling asleep - maybe He didn't realize this was supposed to happen because Christ still needed to give all the Will to God and that his suffering MUST happen and not be taken from Him. And He also said others would follow who would have to deal with EVEN MORE than He did. I told my husband Christ didn't lie, look at you - you've dealt with so much more than Christ ever thought about, but look at you - you still go to work, you still take care of US, you have NOT given up, and you are STILL a good and decent man.

I showed him that video above, later on. I told him I NOW even understand his need to watch shows like Jerry Springer and told him how irreverent I GET online sometimes - because we all need that OUTLET to vent.

"Jerry" is his "outlet" - it's such a bad show, but the people around here are just like Jerry's guests. I "get it" now.

The video also showed the young man admitting that even though he would still like to have limbs, his testament to God is that (by giving his inspirational speeches) it touches him so greatly knowing how many people he's helping, simply by seeing their tear-soaked faces...they can really connect to the falling down and "must get back up again"....

My hubby's still in pain - but came home singing his heart out last night.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)