CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pregnant Supplements

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 Views: 2,234
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,326,912

Re: Pregnant Supplements

cool
one more bottle of tablets goes to the dumpster!

dr. john r. christopher sent many a bottle of vitamins to the trash can and his stories say he was not a welcomed person at the health trade shows....if commercil vitamins/herbs were trash at the health food stores back 40 years ago, can you only imagine how toxic this stuff is today?

with our first child, brenda had cramps/throwing up, etc...and we seen dr. mom and david christopher at an amish seminar for the first time and david explained it was those medical prenatal vitamins causing all the problems. he suggested vitalherbs, calcium balance and red raspberry tea instead. by our second child, we made our own blend of vitalerbs/calcium and mixed in our favorite herb: olive leaf. we then later mixed in a very good herb called noni fruit and we took these 21 capsules per day, based on what david told us to total the christopher brand of products.

now because dr. mom is hanging out with us, she suggested we blend a little of the iron balance formula, we got no problem with that idea, so next batch will be modified again...

fact:
you modify formulas as you learn! because of this reason, i have never went with a mass produced pretty label, because just about the time i had 5,000 labels printed, my formula would change.

how can i do this? we are not commercial, no one has ever written a book on our products and not one thing is set in stone. people like clark/christopher/etc..write books that promote their products and they are not about to create confusion by changing formulas that they make lots of $$$$$$ from.

with us, we seek a better product.

we don't seek to be differant, we are "forced" to be differant.

we are in a constant state of change.

if dr. mom brings along a certain book as she suggested she would give me a copy of someday, i hope to make more changes to the old christopher formulas as i learn more wisdom from his teqachings.

keep in mind this one important fact:
i am not a herb for drug person...........i know most people buy herbs as an alternative to taking drugs and i never teach this. i teach book i as the truth about diet and diet is the cure for disease and herbs make this all easier to do...herbs in formulas are dead.....they are mineral sources.

we humans are dieing because our mineral sources suck.

tree minerals and herb minerals are our5 source for health improvement.

some herbs cause mucus to come out.
some herbs help us maintain parasite control.
mix these 2 herb classes with natural plant/tree minerals and you have the barefoot formulas...it is about that simple. anyone else out there doing that? no commercial sources, they seek to make their product cost them about 5 cents and sale for $20.00. i have known men from the buisiness world and they desire to make 5x on their $$$$$$ and they do! they make their product and they sale it 5x the price as their wholesale price.

so you can see how they can do that, buy the trash products they sale in tablets as an example.

if i made a product with the idea i had to make 5x to pay for my multi million dollar buildings / advertizing team / employees and their health insurance and make that product so wal-mart could double/tripple their $$$ and sale that product at a competitive price, that bottle of pills would have to cost way under $1.00 including the bottle and label and that is exactly what every commercial health product in the world is.

an example:
wobenzyeme 500ct bottle retails for $199.95
pity the fools that pay that price!
wholesale they cost $98.00
distributor pays $_____________ probably less than 1/2
the manufacturer has to pay all their expenses and make a big profit $$$$$$$$
their little hard worthless tablets and their large bottle and label, i bet, still cost less than $1.00

i don't care what the bottle is, herbs or vitamin chemicals, i will bet that if it was commercialy made, it cost them less than $1.00

even worse, they use acids and or radiation to sterilize their products and all their products had better be weak and no human had better have a cleansing effect, or someone will complain to their m.d. and risk a fda investagation.

do you know this:
we on't hear about the fda pounding herb companies that much anymore....wonder why? because very wealthy doctors have been buying these herb companies for many years now! the last thing these doctors want, is investagations, so we are now living in the most relaxed of times thanks to the rich medical doctors buying up everything!

do you think for a minute i wouldn't sell out to a rich m.d. wanting my formulas? in a heart beat, everyone with a brain does, so they can get out of the rat race and retreat to the mountains away from civilzation. i would move as far south as i could get! will it happen? no, because we are not in the commercial business, we have less than 1,000 customers, which makes us so tiny, we are like dust in the wind compared to commercial supplement business.

-------------
dr, mom is important to you all! because she can write books! those that write books, can change public opinion. she knows the real deal and she knows the world of business is a dog eat dog place. she is stepping out under her own control now, so she can supply you all with info / products that will not be those commercial trash products. she knows education comes first! she knows how to reach out to you all! with proper acceptable education, you all can become teachers to your families, friends, neighbors! your bodies can be an example to the eyes of strangers.

it is as simple as this:
those willing to learn, save lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by not buying trash products that rob them of their health, which cost lots more in the long run! the more you know, the less you buy! ignorant public educated people buy commercial product...because of my ignorant education, i spent 30 years of my life on a lead plater making car engine bearings......because i was raised "stupid" thanks to college educated teachers seeking $$$$ following the government rules.

wake up and not only save your $$$$, but your health. dr. mom believes in nature, not manufactured tablets..

it a blessing that the awakened can agree and say they will pitch their bad products.

mh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (3)