CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sure!

shelleycat Views: 9,857
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 132,633

Re: Sure!

Dandelion and Citris juices act upon the digestive system. Stirs things up. That can cause gas.

Sometimes the gas is because you're cleansing, sometimes it's because the veggie you're juicing is a gaseous veggie for you. Some veggies are gas producing for certain body types, body types as in Dosha, from Ayurvedic medicine, which very accurately predicted which veggies would be gaseous for me.

I'm a Vata Dosha, which is naturally airy anyway, so it's easy for me to develop gas. Pitta dosha is heavier and usually gets constipated rather than gas. The list of things that I'm supposed to avoid includes Broccoli, and sure enough, anytime I eat it, especially when raw, I get terrible gas. So I limit it and only eat it cooked.

If you don't know your dosha, click on the link and find out! It's really very fun. :)

Dosha Test

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)