CureZone   Log On   Join
kelp causing rash, b complex causing headaches

inspiraller Views: 4,998
Published: 16 y

kelp causing rash, b complex causing headaches

...and zinc causes fatigue.

I've been doing really well on Dr Wilsons supplements. I was taking the rebuilder and super adrenal stress formula. I only took 1 of each with each meal. I was also taking vitamin e 400iu 2 times a day and 1g vitamin c with water 3 times a day. My energy boosted and i have been able to go back to work after suffering from chronic fatigue for the last year. I have also managed to gain a stone in weight which is fantastic for me as i have had low body fat percentage for years. The only problem is that after taking his formula I started developing a rash on my wrist. This goes away when I stop taking the super adrenal stress formula. I noticed I have had a reaction to kelp before and this has kelp in it. I have since been trying to find a combination of supplements without this but can not get a good b complex, because they are all rampoed up to minimum of 50mg and they give me headaches at these doses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)