CureZone   Log On   Join
  Views: 2,342
Published: 16 y

Hello,

About two years ago I used something called ZZ cream on my face, composed of the following:

"Zinc oxide
Sublimed sulfur
Menthol
Boric acid 2%
salicylic acid 0.5%
Dimethiconum Composite
And 3 more herbs which are a secret." from demodexsolutions.com

Before using the ZZ cream I had perfect facial skin except for a redness around my nose, which I suspected had mite infestations. After applying the ZZ cream over my entire face for several weeks, I now have these thin horizontal wrinkles as if I'd aged ten years that are most visible when I smile. How do I fix this? It's as if much of the collagen in my skin has peeled/sloughed off. I've used moisturizer and various oils (rosa rubiginosa, sesame, olive) for the past year to no avail and this is really frustrating, as I purchased the ZZ cream to help my skin, not prematurely age me. I've been doing Liver Flushes which has helped me with some other problems, but I suspect the damage I've done calls for topical treatment as well. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)