CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What herb detoxifies and heals the kidneys?

Katheti Views: 65,360
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,316,081

Re: What herb detoxifies and heals the kidneys?

Any diuretic herb will help flush accumulated toxins (dandilion, burdock root). Search up a diuretic formula and break down the ingredients, or pick up a herbal kidney cleanse. I used the one by Renew Life and definitely saw results.

Since your posting in this forum I would assume you have some considerable motivaion for a kidney detox, and will suggest a non-herbal approach called dry skin brushing. Your kidneys are so interrelated with your skin that skin is sometimes called the "third" kidney. Keeping your skin in good health can help greatly. Definitely look up dry skin brushing, it will help clean the lymphatic system and reduce the toxic load on your kidneys. Also look into the sauna detox that involves Niacin. Both will help greatly (but be careful not to overdo the niacin).

Finally, beer is supposed to be good for your kidneys, specifically Guinness. Beer (and alcohol in general) reduces your blood pressure, and helps prevent calcium from building up in your kidneys. I'll add to that my own slightly offbeat theory, that beer so perfectly feeds the yeast in your system, that they stop dying and excreting toxins for a few moments to enjoy the feast, and your kidneys get a little break from those particular toxins (more for discussion than anything else).

Of course, avoid beer if you are cleansing, have a Candida overgrowth, or are gluten intolerant.

I have personally found the bags under my eyes look less severe after a beer or two, and that I look more hydrated. It's a slippery slope, though, so make sure you don't over do it, or you will dehydrate yourself and make any kidney condition worse. Also find a lower Sugar dark beer - Guinness is the best and it might surprise you to know that it is low in both alcohol and calories compared to your standard lager.

-katheti

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)