CureZone   Log On   Join
Christmas '08...How's your professor doing, SoulfulSurvivor?

fledgling Views: 3,585
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 888,284

Christmas '08...How's your professor doing, SoulfulSurvivor?

I'm rereading this thread and admiring all the suggestions, and hoping he is free of any bother.

Rereading, I wonder if the constriction doesn't lie in the expectations of the speaker.

None of us really knows how we appear, and sound, to others...and how we change with life experiences, and mood...and our perceptions of how others are receiving us.

We met a computer genius recently, who happens to be blind.

In passing, he mentioned that some people he meets in social situations, just stop speaking to him, turn, and walk away...with not so much as a 'goodbye'.

My first thought was that those folks didn't see how he was receiving them. Perhaps they needed to consider the blind experience a little, and hadn't done that yet.

I very much like the idea of deciding, definitely, what you want to do, and then forgetting about the decision. Once we make a statement to ourselves, the sub-conscious goes to work on it while we get on with other thoughts and tasks at hand. This method works!

Hoping that your professor has found some ways, and is enjoying his art classes tremendously!

Hm-m-m...like some other situations, in a roomful of opinions, HIS is the only one that counts. (He-he-he.)

Happy Holidays, everyone...arms around you...this has been a great year.

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.129 sec, (1)