CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Updated report? PSA tests mean what?

patientadvocate Views: 7,484
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,317,775

Re: Updated report? PSA tests mean what?

Sometimes atopsis, (cancer cell death,) will release acidic cellular contents into extra cellular fluids.

This causes inflamation initially, so that your alternatives could still have been effective and the actual cause of the spike in PSA. There may even be infiltration of immune cells and release of TNF, which will also cause inflamation.

What would characterize this condition clinically would be a spike followed by sudden decrease in PSA. This turns out to be identical description of your personal PSA patterns.

In tracking your PSA there is a significant spike in just one month, from June to July. This spike is huge. It factors out to be 12 point increase in Six months. This is very large jump. NOt typical.

The subsequent dip in PSA itself was also significant amount, huge again if you factor out six month average.

How curious!

I have two prostate cancer clients that are "learning to live with cancer."

Every person institutes different protocols to varying degrees but my prostate patients exhibbit awfully similar patterns when they instituted protocols.

Their diseases have not spread, have reversed, but slowly and consistently. They too experienced a spike in PSA followed by immediate plunge, then gradual decreases that have not ever gone up again. THe direction has been always downward in PSA>

Of course PSA will fluctuate but in your case these are two months apart for both the spike and the decrease and are atypical feature to this disease.

So, the rise in PSA, which normally is construed as a cancer gearing up, actually looks like cancer death to me, as it was sudden and it also followed by significant dip.

I predict your PSA's will continue to fall over the next year and approach 6.0 by your second year.

Other cheap adjuncts you can still add to your protocols. Few drops of H202 into your essiac. A table spoon of chorophyllin into your essiac.

DMSO enema will directly absorb into protstate. Ask about concentrations.

MAJOR ISSUE:

The biggest single obstacle to alternatives in prostate cancer is absorbtion!

THe prostate is poorly vascularized and difficult to treat. Even in prostate infections they almost never permanently go away for this reason. People take Antibiotics for ever it seems and can't get rid of prostate infections.

So to completely stamp out cancer. I believe that DMSO's well documented absorbtion into cancer cells should be exploited to counter prostate's poor vacularization.
Learning to live with cancer is better than the usual alternative. However, I still believe in the ability to defeat cancer in prostate glands (as a total victory and not just disease management.) I think DMSO will play a role in this total and complete victory.

Just food for thought!!!

KEEP IT UP!

BRET

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)