CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Light Worker Needs Love

rudenski Views: 3,155
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,312,953

Re: Light Worker Needs Love

Of course you are right. I should just get back in the scriipt that I was given before I was ever born... just to love and to be loved in return... I think part of the problem is that I have empathy. Empathy can make you care but I hear inside a thousand, thousand voices crying out into the night for a little joy... As the world is transitioning from a darker and increasingly darker place into a much, much brighter version of itself... if I could dry their tears and carry them to where there there is finally peace on earth... on angel's wings I would... but the peace train can only hold those who want to war no more... and the scared little boy... scared of people who he doesn't know... afraid of the dark... afraid of what is soon to come... How does one leave that frightened little boy behind? That little boy so full of war... and billions of other lives caught up in his same tragic comedy... when many years ago... that frightened and frightening boy was once me?

I know what you are saying is true. Sometimes I wish that I had never seen the future... Perhaps the future I was shown does not have to be... Maybe it is just a possible future... If that is true then I could stop dashing about and just live in the here and now...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.108 sec, (1)