CureZone   Log On   Join
Update (7 months, 2 days post)

mrsnelson78 Views: 2,030
Published: 16 years ago

Update (7 months, 2 days post)

I just started my period and am 7 months post. I'm actually feeling pretty good except my sinuses are acting up. I'm not attributing that to mirena. The PMS is still pretty brutal. I get really depressed and cry a lot but we have learned to laugh at it because we know what it is. Since the physical symptoms are getting better I'm thinking that will lighten up too. I feel like adjusting my diet has helped tremendously. I haven't felt this good in a long time. My periods are extremely heavy the first couple days but that is normal for me (pre-mirena) so I am happy to return to some normalcy. Yay for total cleansing. lol I'm finally regular again. The anxiety I get is so mild and I really feel it only happens because I experienced them post removal but I can totally talk myself out of it and I believe it will cease altogether. The true test is that my husband and best friend are both out of town for the holiday so I'm home alone with the kids. I was nervous at first but I'm actually enjoying the time to myself. I'm really happy. Hope this info helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.088 sec, (1)