CureZone   Log On   Join
Life or Death

mo123 Views: 1,034
Published: 16 y

Life or Death

Why can't I eat what I want when I want?  Why can't I jump out of an airplane without a shoot?  Why can't I walk the streets alone?  Why, why, why?  So many questions and there  is only one answer.  Because you don't want to die.  Lord, I had so many interventions by family and friends trying to force me to loose weight.  It just did not work.  I honestly tried to loose weight for my husband, to make him happy but I only lost weight when my life was in danger.  Why is that?  Because it has to be what I want not what Joe Blow is ordering me to do.

So I can tell you all day that you have to loose weight to be healthy but chances are it just isn't sticking.  There is no half way.  It is the whole taco or nothing.  If you don't give up sugar, you will have sugar cravings.  If you don't give up white bread, the same thing, sugar cravings and worse carbohydrate cravings.  So what is the answer?  The answer is within yourself.  The best thing I can do for you is not push you but give you the choice.  But my choice is not to help anymore.  Right.  If I give you advice and advice and advice and I see you are not biting the big apple why should I try anymore.  I can be your friend but you will see me less and less excited about the good news.  I love people who are so excited about health freedom and I see people like Lori who asked no questions and quickly went on the Kousimine diet and was well in two weeks.  I love people who want to be well.  Can I force you to be well no. 

Now it is a total body makeover.  You cannot be eating right and smoking like a chimney or drinking yourself to death.  It is what is good for your body.  I cannot advocate health without advocating everything that is good for your body.  Why are you killing yourself.  Why are you not running to get back on the stick.  I give you tons of recipes so pick 6 or 7 and change your diet or go get a couple gallons of ice cream and make your self sick.  What will it be people.  Life or Death?

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)