CureZone   Log On   Join
I just can't keep up with all the Supermen

mo123 Views: 315
Published: 16 y

I just can't keep up with all the Supermen

Do you ever feel that way?  That no matter how you try you just can't get the same results.  How many time have I heard that scenario.  Sara, why can you eat fruit and I cannot.  Sara, how did you get well and I cannot.  Sara, my blood pressure is too high.  I tell people all the time what I did, and I see varied results.  Why?  Because we are not the same. 

Read some of the people on Barefoot site, they just can't fast with oranges.  Or go to Doc Hardy and see the people who just don't get the same results.  Sometimes we try to follow one Superman and we cannot measure up so we get discouraged.  So we hear, I only cheated once or twice  a day.  Say what?  You only cheated once or twice a day and you wonder why you are not well.  I loved the post about the woman who maintained her water fast during Thanksgiving.  Now that is a Superman.

So you have to read my entire protocol to understand my healing.  You have to read "The Day I cried for help"  also to understand the anger and the frustration.  Hey it was not a easy task, it was horrible.  I struggled everday and some days I failed but I would get right back to it.  So if one day you fail, the next day try and get back to the protocol or whatever protocol you choose.  My way is not right for everyone.  Each one of us had our own problems like Doc Sutter with his parasites and liver problems.  Each one of us had different problems and each one of us have a different solution.  Who is right?  I do not know because it depends on you.  I had to decide what was right for me.  You have to look at finances, you have to look at what you can tolerate and you have to look at what you believe.  You have to believe in the protocol or it will not work.

So if you don't get the same results as me or as barefoot or as Doc Sutter, don't beat yourself up.  Keep trying and trying until you are out of breath.  Never give up.   When some write they just can't give up grains, look for alternatives like using rice flour and tapioca flour.  I love bread made with those.  Having problem with wheat flour go for oat flour.  I love bread made with whole wheat, oats and chickpeas.  It is so delicious.  Experiment.  Can't give up sugar, add honey.  Stay away from sugar for four days and you will be cured.  But honey taste terrible in coffee, lol.  Learn to have your coffee black.  Are these solutions easy, no but they are life savers.

The two top reasons for Cancer is milk and sugar.  Cut out those two things and you should be healthy as a horse.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)