CureZone   Log On   Join
The Un-Iodinated VS The Moderately-Iodinated Parasite Cleanser.

Miss Helfinger Views: 924
Published: 16 years ago

The Un-Iodinated VS The Moderately-Iodinated Parasite Cleanser.

I searched for a detailed experience of this supposed no-no of Iodine and humaworm before I took the plunge. I've detailed my experience with iodine for the last six months and subsequent parasite cleansing.
I humbly submit:

IODINE MYTHBUSTERS SPECIAL REPORT

By Field Reporter: Miss Helfinger.
RE: Parasite Cleansing: The Un-Iodinated VS The Moderately-Iodinated Human.

MYTH: Humaworm and Iodine don’t mix.

2008 AND THE PATH OF THE DEDICATED CLEANSER:
I’ve been on iodine since the middle of May, this year, exactly six months.
This has been my big year for cleansing. I’ve been rebuilding my immunity for a few years (no joke) to get to a stable enough space to do some serious cleansing. I started on February 15th, 2008 with a Colon Cleanse (not my first) including a small intestine detox, then mild lymph, liver and kidney cleanses with tonifying herbs to get ready for serious parasite cleansing and Chelation. *Note: this is when I DID NOT know about iodine.

UN-IODINATED PARASITE CLEANSING EXPERIENCE:
I’d done a couple parasite cleanses a few years ago in tincture form and had a HORRIBLE herxheimer affect, couldn’t function and hallucinated for a few days. This was in tincture form, so not the most potent or freshest combination of herbs. In March 2008 I did a three week, classic Hulda Clark Parasite Protocol with the traditional three herbs: Wormwood, Clove and Extra Strength Black Walnut Hull Tincture. It didn’t do a whole lot, honestly. I didn’t really feel lighter and had a feeling that whatever I had wasn’t really being that bothered by the ‘Classic Three’.

A month later, I wanted to go for another round. A couple people told me to wait another few months but I was on a role and honestly – if you’ve missed your life for as long as I have – you’ll push the envelope a little harder to get back to yourself. I know some of you know what I’m talking about. You can feel yourself ‘in there’ but it’s like you’re in a nightmare, stuck floating through space in a cracked mirror like Zod in Superman. Now I’ve said to different types of practitioners over the last few years that ‘something’ was missing and that if I had that Rosetta stone – I could get all these protocols I’d been trying to REALLY work. NOBODY could figure it out.

STARTING IODINE WHILE PARASITE CLEANSING:
This was the first of May. A friend said maybe I should do a round of Rascal in that if I had a tapeworm, it’d be more resistant but Rascal was a particular herb combo that kills bigger stuff, tapeworm, specifically (Rascal is Pumpkin Seed, Garlic, Cramp Bark, Capsicum and Thyme). I was a week into Rascal when a bottle of Lugol’s (5%) came in the mail. I thought my God Mom was crazy but I did as she said and started with one drop the first day, 2 drops the second day and so on. Two weeks into iodine therapy I was on 40 drops and a full dose of Rascal a day and I emitted some crazy looking parasites! I STARTED Lugol’s while taking parasite herbs. I didn’t know about this forum and was going on advice as I didn’t have anything to lose. Magically, my whole body felt more ‘my own’ again for the first time in five years. I was in tears. I was an emotional basket case for a few weeks partly being worn out from detoxing, but really from being so elated I felt I’d found my Rosetta Stone. I was certainly frustrated thinking back at all the times I’d seen practitioners shrug at me and tell me maybe it was all in my head!

IODINE SUPPLEMENTATION: THE FIRST FIVE MONTHS:
The smallest dose (Lugol’s 5%) I’ve done is 40 mg a day, stayed at 60 mg for some time, and have spent weeks on and off at 200 mg a day.

After the Rascal cleanse and throughout the summer, I witnessed so many symptoms fade away, little by little that I began making art again. That could not be a bigger deal, trust me. My squeezy throat thing went away, my adrenals were calm, my period began to normalize and the menstrual blood is healthier and brighter than it’s been in years. I’m even ovulating from BOTH ovaries, I can tell. I don’t experience any asthma anymore, even if I’m around a friend’s cat – that’s huge! During ragweed season this year I didn’t flinch. I experienced a week of sneezing, took some oregano along with my iodine, did my neti pot and sailed right through all of it. It’s now snowing and my lips only cracked and peeled a small bit and that’s when the season finally snapped! My eyes are brighter and the major sclera aren’t bright red anymore. The fatigue is still there but my adrenals are so much healthier that I went and worked out today and didn’t experience a spike!

GOING FROM MAINTENANCE TO THERAPEUTIC DOSE WITH I2 + HUMAWORM:
So, I started the Humaworm Cleanse October 10th. I kept at 10 drops of Lugol’s a day for several days, waiting for some huge indication that I’d taken too much and was on for the ride of my life. Nada. I added a bit more and a bit more and had more die-off on this cleanse than any I’ve experienced before. The die-off was nothing like that which I experienced with the tinctures years ago. The die-off symptoms were palatable and easily dealt with, with a dose of iodine, ornithine or some salt and vitamin C. I did experience several days of depression ( just after having had several days of sluggish eliminations, making sense? ) but I think cleansing those thoughts was just as important as the visual parasites themselves. The visual die-off trumped anything I’ve seen and my misery was a fraction of that from any pre-iodinated cleanse I’ve done. At this point I was ingesting 30 drops total of Lugol’s 5% each day with 4 caps of Humaworm.

ADDING SSKI TO THE MIX OF I2 AND HUMAWORM:
2 WEEKS into Humaworm: Trapper’s SSKI came and I added a few drops of that too. At that point I did 10 days of 2-8 drops of SSKI on top of my 30 drops of Lugol’s along with the Humaworm (and I’m a pretty small person). I had a few difficult boughts, but they weren’t terrible and they didn’t last for more than a few hours. My adrenals did kick in at this point and I thought perhaps I’d overdone it. Ornithine and a few charcoal slurries worked, telling me that it was what got let loose, not that I was on the wrong track. I alternated the ‘Absorbers’ with Minerals (liquid ionic or nettle & oat straw tea) to see which worked better. I found that the minerals worked best on the first adrenal jolt (around kidney adrenal hour, late afternoon) helping me understand my body needed selenium and minerals. They calmed right down. During the evening adrenal rush (9pm +) Ornithine worked best, making me think that was primarily the ammonia. The thyroid freak out was a little much, lasted for four or five hours and the next day, I started my period and was just fine. Much better, in fact. I don’t get if my thyroid became involved because it was getting too much SSKI too quickly, if it was indicative of JUST HOW MUCH I was filtering or because I was filtering so much AND was about to bleed. Either way, I decided to taper the SSKI, giving my thyroid a break, and instead add a little Rascal to go after anything large since I had but 5 or 6 days to go before the full moon.

ADDING THE RASCAL TO THE MIX:
After adding the Rascal, I had one real herxheimer, complete with a low grade fever. Over a few hours I zapped, had potato broth, ornithine, a castor oil pack and it just wasn’t working. I took a loving dose of iodine and a few drops of SSKI, zapped and bam! I expressed 14” lengths with heads on them (and those were the BIG ones, there was a great deal of other die-off, too). And don’t ya just know I felt a whole lot better immediately, the color returned to my face and I could think straight. A few days later I also saw a length of what looked like a Tapeworm again (and yes, I saw the Scolis). Next, a REAL tapeworm cleanse. Wow. No wonder I’ve been in bed for five years!

CONCLUSION:
This experience leads me to believe that the fear of taking iodine while on Humaworm is a decent one but I think it’s more relative for someone that’s not been on iodine therapy for a while. I don’t think I’m iodinated by a long shot, what with the body needing to continue detoxing halides before it truly gets to the iodinated space I hope to soon occupy. I DO think, though, that it helped me be in charge of my body/mind/spirit stability ‘while’ parasite cleansing. Parasite cleansing is hard – if you really do it. You feel and think their thoughts – that’s what they want. This time my mind/body/spirit connection truly belonged to me. I could make informed decisions, dose myself accordingly and I strongly believe – got A LOT more bang for my buck. I’m not saying to run out and try this at home but for those of us that have been ill for so long and want a productive life again – I’d rather push the envelope just a bit and get well quicker with a wonderful support network in tack, including: I2, SSKI, a zapper, you guys, netflix and my unlimited text messaging service to my fascinated friends coast to coast!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (5)