CureZone   Log On   Join
Extremely itchy eyes from treatmeant for ridding dermodex parasites?

qujexz Views: 10,162
Published: 16 years ago

Extremely itchy eyes from treatmeant for ridding dermodex parasites?

Hi,

I have been trying to treat demodex infestation for my Keratosis Pilaris for about 3+ weeks with Sea Buckthorn products.

My skin on my face and arms started getting significantly better only 3 days after using the Sea Buckthorn soap, shampoo and lotion (which shocked me cause I was expecting a break out phase). However a few days ago I started using the Sea Buckthorn oil for the first time, and it got worse (but not thaaaat much) so I guess I'm in the breakout phase now. Don't know how to explain the sudden extreme (temporary) recovery 3 days into the treatment though.

Anyway, one of the major reactions I've had (again only within the last few days coinciding with the new mild break out) is that my eyes have gone extremely itchy and red. I generally have sensitive eyes that itch often but this is a whole new level of itch. I want to claw my eyes out. At night I sleep-scratch my eyes out unconsciously and in the morning I'm practically blind and scarred. It is hell.

At first I thought maybe I just accidentally got some of the product in my eyes, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case now. Is this a common occurence for people treating demodex infestation? Maybe not to my severity but still some level of irritation?

I cover my entire face with the Sea Buckthorn oil - So I'm wondering if it's possible that the facial application of it forces the demodex mites to swarm my eye area (the only area that I don't have the oil obviously). If so, that would be gross - mites jumping into my eyes and all.

(I'm a bit puzzled if it's the Sea Buckthorn ingredient that's causing it, or simply the oil component of it that is blocking my pores, thus making me break out. So confusing.)

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.135 sec, (1)