Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

jessesmom1987 Views: 5,269
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,295,363

Re: Pic's of stones

Magnesium malate, or malic acid (which is what is in the apple juice to soften stones) can also be taken to soften stones prior to flushing, if the apple juice isn't used.

I don't know where the ND got the instructions for 120 drops if water is used, perhaps it was in the original Coke flush instructions from Sam Biser After reading instructions for the Sam Biser/Richard Schultze flush (where Dr Sutter got his flush) I am glad I've done the modified dosages in Dr. Sutter's instructions ...the Biser recipe I found, calls for double the amount of ingredients...and Schultze has a version of it that the doubled mix is taken split up, an hour or so apart before bedtime. Bleck. It works just fine to take the smaller amounts of 4oz oil, 4 oz coke, and 2 oz of lemon juice. I've never once had nausea/vomitting, and have slept well with those dosages. Plus, it works! I've passed lots of stones with it.

Different times in the liver flushing over the past year, I have actually had 3 consecutive flushes where I thought I was done, and free of stones...and could then feel the stones needing to be flushed out again. Then it would be back to having consecutive flushes with lots of big ones again. For years, my nutrition was poor-- and I'm sure a hard emotional/stressful, drawn-out divorce for years, when I literally lived on coffee didn't help. Depleted glands, weakened immune system, pushing through chronic fatigue (now also recognizing how many years the tick affected me, unknowingly) lots of co-factors that have all added up to a sick liver. Years of birth-control pills, anti-depressants, working with potent herbicides-- Tired, tired, tired--yet pushing, pushing, pushing. I didn't know I literally had a "lead butt" for years too. :)

At the time, I hadn't made a connection that when I had the flushes with no stones, was also when I was taking the Whey Protein/Amino acids because I had no appetite and wasn't eating much. Still doing liver flushes every 2 weeks, I started feeling the stones again in my liver and seeing them in the flushes again, which was disheartening, and the connection was that it started again after I ran out of Whey Protein and didn't replace it.

After having the Liver Detox Profile test done several months ago, and seeing which amino acids the ND has me supplementing with now, I have probably been deficient in the specific amino acids for years, that the liver needs to detox as it should. Instead of the toxins being eliminated through the bile, and then through the bowel, they are still backing up in the liver. Had I not been liver flushing regularly, and killing the parasites that thought they had a resort in there, cancer was inevitable, and very likely had begun. The test isn't done through MD's, they probably know nothing about it, it's done through ND's. (Urine/saliva)

It may not be fun to have to stay dedicated, self-disciplined, and doing whatever I have to do, for as long as I have to do it--it may be years yet of working on getting heavy metals cleaned up, viruses that are known to damage the liver cleaned up, the tick-borne blood parasites cleaned up, nutritionally getting the liver what it needs after years of unrecognized abuse (thank goodness it CAN heal)...but I know the alternative if I gave up working at it even now.

I may not be where I want to be yet...but like Dr. Sutter says--I can look back a year ago at where I was at then, and see the progress I've made through the journey to now. I've learned alot--and have alot to learn yet.

My father's horror story:
Had I known then, what I know now...

It was a true medical horror story. Little did we know, but his "indigestion" he had been having prior to the actual attack, had been gallbladder attacks. There's no doubt in my mind 9 years later, that it could have been headed off...had I known about liver flushing, and that doses of epsom salts would have relaxed the bile ducts with the stuck stone...

He was loaded in an ambulance, had to ride uncomfortably for a 90 mile ride to the nearest small hospital...where it was discovered he had a stone stuck in the common bile duct. We made the mistake of thinking the Dr's knew how to take care of it...which they didn't admit they knew what to do about it until he had finally reached the point of wishing he could die. For 5 days, he laid in that hospital bed, with tubes going down his throat- his abdomen bloating up to the point that he looked like a dead animal--so miserable, he literally wished he could die. I slept in a chair next to his bed, feeling helpless.

The pancreas doesn't know it's not supposed to keep doing it's job- with a blockage in the bile duct, it literally starts digesting itself. Pancreatitis is a serious thing.

When they finally admitted they didn't have anyone that knew what needed to be done, he was care-flighted to a larger hospital, where emergency surgery was done. He literally didn't have a very big percentage of even making it through the surgery at that point because they had let him go for so long.

He's very fortunate--- unlike many people that survive pancreatitis, he hasn't had digestive complications from it. My husband's ex-wife also had gallbladder surgery 3 years ago, her gallbladder was packed full of calcified stones, and had to have emergency surgery the next day for a stone that was stuck in the bile duct that they said had floated out and gotten lodged during the surgery. They slit her bile duct--and she's never been well since- been in and out of the hospital, literally starving to death because she can't keep food down, or it goes right through her. Another medical nightmare. But...she had gallbladder attacks for years prior to that.

Her daughter knows she has a gallbladder full of calcified stones, (actually seen in an ultra sound) and is one of those with a "death wish" also...early 30's. Like alot of us have found out though--we're the kooks for doing something as crazy as killing parasites and doing liver flushes.

The same GI Dr and surgeon that were my dad's Dr's, also did my surgery. Like many other people have been told, I remember the GI Dr telling me that "gallbladder problems run in families"...that's probably true, but not for the reasons the MD's will tell you.

My father and I have been exposed to similar environmental situations that I can make connections to. When Dr Sutter talks about being exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam, and what he's sure that did to his liver...my father and I, years apart, did the same job of spraying noxious weeds with herbicides for the county...with no protection. The mix of chemicals I put together and sprayed (for two summers), was the same mix that was called "Agent White" in Vietnam.

We are exposed to parasites on a regular basis, and most of us have different varieties of them. Hulda Clark talks about the role that solvents/chemicals/toxins have in connection to the parasites. I didn't go to Vietnam like Dr Sutter did to be exposed to the parasites he was exposed to... but I can tell you that varieties of flukes are a major issue for livestock producers, and in the last 10 years have spread to areas in the US that had not normally had a problem for them in the past.

I'll also never know for sure where I got it- but I, and others here on CZ, have killed the F. Buski fluke that Hulda Clark talks about. The one Dr's will tell you doesn't exist in the US (but how many of our military were exposed to them and brought them back home with them?) Just the last few years, F. Buski fluke has finally been recognized as being a cause of health problems in Vietnam Vets.

People used to be aware of the need to kill parasites in families- but not anymore, now it's a crazy thing to even mention, even to Dr's.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (4)