CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tracey

Tracey Views: 989
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 129,300

Re: Tracey

Ruudhealer! Ooh, unfortunately you misunderstood my post! I didn't go to the BBSH...but my friends mother did (she was in her 70's when she went! Amazing eh?) and that is who I and my boyfriend went to see.

While she was going to the school it moved from New York to Florida, I think. (?) I am sure that the school itself will have boards and postings of people that are in a similar situation as you...looking for room-mate situations, sharing a house etc. Ooooh, I am excited for you! It seems like an amazing program...just imagine! It sounds like you're filled with passion for this, so I'm sure you'll get it...just picture the easy balance and flow of school-life and family-life intermingling effortlessly together. If you are happy and excited about learning...it will be communicated to your children and I'm sure all will be well! Maybe you will find someone to room with that has children as well...just picture what you want and it will be so!

loveT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.189 sec, (1)