CureZone   Log On   Join
I have some questions about PTC.

kristi28 Views: 2,377
Published: 18 y

I have some questions about PTC.

Hi, I was dignosed with PTC when I was 18 years old and I was very sick and had to have a spinal tap done.. I am 28 years old now and its been ten years ago since it has came back.. I am pregnant now and I think I am getting the PTC again.. I'm not really having bad headaches this time, I'm only having like numbness feelings in my head and a little pressure.. My eyes are fine this time.. The only other thing that I'm having is swishing noise in my ear.. I have been to a ear doctor and he says that my ears look good and also I have been to an eye doctor and he says that I have no signs of PTC this time.. Has any of you been to an eye doctor and they can't find anything thru looking in your eyes?? I'm thinking maybe I just have a little fluid build up and its not enough to effect my eyes this time.. I'm just so tired of feeling bad.. I have a 6 year old to take care of and I am 6 months pregnant and this really concerns me with the noise I have in my ear.. Anyone dignosed with the PTC, have you had noises in your ears??? Can anyone please help me out with some info.. You can reply back to my message or email me at kristi_m24@yahoo.com. If anyone has any questions about the PTC, I will be more than happy to answer them for you the best way I can. Thanks!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)