CureZone   Log On   Join
Healthy diet-the first three requirements

mo123 Views: 475
Published: 16 y

Healthy diet-the first three requirements

We are taking baby steps and the first thing we talked about was no sugar.  Use Honey.  The next thing I posted for you was to give up sugar substitutes such as asparatame and now we are going to give up milk.  Right?  If you want to drink milk, drink goat's milk.  It is the closest to human milk other than breast milk.  Yogurt is ok and preferably raw.

Cow's milk is for baby cows.  Can I make you give up these things no I cannot.  Can I show you a healthy lifestyle yes I can but understand you are going to have bad days and you are going to have temptations so when I say it is ok to have an occasional dallop of Russian Dressing, it is ok.  Don't be so hard on yourself.  Yes you must be healthy but not dead.  If you give up everything all at once you will not stick to the diet.  I can guarantee you.  So take it one step at a time and cut out the important things and as you see your waist reducing and your pounds melting away you will give up that Russian Dressing and you will choose to eat a bowl of carrots instead.  So pat yourself on the back for the progress you made so far and lets see what our next steps will be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)