CureZone   Log On   Join
Bleeding

roundsgirl Views: 1,998
Published: 16 y

Bleeding

How long do hemorrhoids usually bleed? I've been passing allot of blood with stool for over a month now. I also have diverticulitis, and Thurs. had a colonoscopy done which they said there had been some bleeding from the diverticulitis, but I also have internal and external hemorrhoids. My problem is they are killing me, I mean, they hurt so bad and it's been going on for so long now I'm at my wits end. They told me to continue to use over the counter med. but also prescribed suppositories for me, but so far there is NO improvement. I am a 40 yr old female and had open heart surgery in Jan. to replace aortic valve so I have to take a 325mg of asprin a day, had to go with a tissue valve due to active bleeding in the past with the diver.

I've never had this problem with bleeding hemorrhoids and was wondering how long will this last? How long should I suffer this bad with it before it gets better?

Any advise would be great. I don't mean just a little blood on the paper, it is all I can see after a movement on the tissue and in the toliet.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (1)