CureZone   Log On   Join
Flax Oil- Gradual flush???

otaku1 Views: 1,535
Published: 22 y

Flax Oil- Gradual flush???

I think I know the answer to my question already, but I would like feedback from the pros if possible!

I have candida & am always hungry (not much food in my cupboard!). Too allergic to *everything*!

I have added flax oil to my diet in an attempt to get 'full'. I have started to have a lot of gas (in the evening just after taking it) & morning nausea. I usually take it at night. (I was taking up to 4 tablespoons to get full-- 2 in the morning & 2 in the evening--but this was too much). It really has helped my energy level (which has been 0% due to hunger & malnutrition)!!! I think it may be flushing me out every night?? I have seen a few suspicious 'floaters' in the loo the past few days. Not a lot like a 'normal' flush, but just a few. The nausea gets better once I go to the bathroom.

Flax Oil is great- I actually did some housecleaning for the 1st time in *months*! Wonderful to have some energy! Merry Christmas to me!

Another ? I have is: Can you still be getting out stones a week after you flush? I did one and a week later was still seeing stones in the toliet. Do they hang around in the intestine & gradually come out?

I am a newbie-thanks for putting up w/my ?'s!!

otaku1

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)