CureZone   Log On   Join
First baby steps

mo123 Views: 594
Published: 16 y

First baby steps

How do I become healthy and that should be your first question. Ok, I can give you all the recipes in the world but how do you apply them to your life to become well. Why are most people going to go on a diet? Because they are sick or because they are worried about being sick? NO doubt about it FEAR plays a very important part in chosing this lifestyle, because it is not easy folks.

Ok, I had fear when I started my lifestyle as I was told I was going to get MS and that is a real kicker!! I either had to change or die. I was praying one night and I asked for guidance and the next day I turned on Oprah and there was Dr. OZ, the man who saved my life. He was showing a picture of the omentum. This is what lies on top of your stomach and he said that a woman had to have a waist of 34 inches or less or face the fact she was dying of Cancer. Wow, that slammed me good. So I started my search for the right diet. I dieted like I thought I was suppose to and I got my waist down below 32 inches but you know I just wasnt' healthy. I felt bad and I had no energy. So I kept searching. I ran on to this forum called Curezone and there I ran into the Candida forum. I was flabergasted, what do you mean that I have Candida. Yes, folks my problem all my life was fungus.
Fungus the cancer killer. So I thanked Allah for bringing me here and tried their diet. I was desperate by that time as my immune system was in such poor shape and I had over 300 alergic breakouts. The first thing I did was cut out sugar, white flour, and white breads. This is required to be healthy.

The Candida Diet was not for me and I thought it was so boring. I kept searching and ran into a friend called Candiacontext and he convinced me to try fruit. The first week I was much worse, so I went off the diet and back to the Candida diet but I just was not well. I went on an elimination diet and found out I was alergic to the nightshade vegetables (tomatoes, potatoes and peppers). So I cut them out and before long I was hive free.

I now could go back to the fruit diet as CC was pushing me to. He convinced me to stay the course so I stayed past a week and I had success. I was now a juice freak.
It did not happen quickly as some may like. It started slow. On the Candida Diet I started with lemons, after 3 weeks went to grapefruits and then proceeded to banannas. After that I added fruits slowly but I became more aware that with fruit, the digestion was better and it went thru my colon quickly.

I use to go on the forum and fight with people all the time about fruit but finally left that forum and went to search for my healthy lifestyle. Where did it lead me to many forums and many moderators but what I found was that not one forum was correct. So what I hope from this forum is you can learn from my mistakes and that you can see my path, know my failures and my success. I hope I can give you tons of healthy or maybe 75 percent healthy recipes and that you will learn the whole process.

I cannot teach you how to make a banana shake without first getting you to do the cleanses. It is so important to clean your gut first. Whether you go and do the Dr. Schultz 5 day cleanse or do the one I love which is the watermelon cleanse. I recently did the pumpkin cleanse but found I was happiest with the watermelon one. But you will have to start slow and see what suits you.

A good colon cleanse is a raw diet of fruits and veggies. Try this for 2-3 days and then see where you go from there. In addeition to the cleanse you must clean your system of parasites. Lord, I never knew I had parasites until I came down with Early Onset Dementia. They told me I had parasites in my brain, ohh gross!!
So this will be a second part of your plan. Along the way we will learn about supplements and staying clean. Such as not eating anything out of a can unless absolutely necessary. Some docs say only to eat beans and tomatoes out of cans.

I make everything homemade and it is alot of work but it is a must. One man wrote to me and told me he could not make soup, so I hope in the coming days we can have some simple soup recipes that are delicous and we all can benefit from the ways of those less fortunate than us. I am quite a wonderful cook so have thousands of recipes and hope you will like them too.

Ok so we clean our colons, we start with the parasite cleanse we alter our diets to no white junk and what is next. Oh my God, that awful word exercise. Yes exercise is so important. Maybe you will just walk 30 minutes a day or you do the suggested exercise of the small trampoline. This is great for the lymph system. You need to lift weights also but we will go into that down the road.

As you can see it is not easy to get healthy but you must do it one day at a time and I will guide you if you let me.

First step, no sugar. Yikes that is a hard one. Sugar and Milk are the two worse foods on the planet so the first step is no sugar. You will see the recipes I give you have honey and no sugar. Sugar is a real killer.

Without sugar your cravings will go away, you will sleep better and you will loose weight. What does this involve. 4 days without sugar and you will be in good shape. Your cravings for sweets will go away I promise. This means also no sweet drinks like Cola, the worse enemy to us all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (3)