CureZone   Log On   Join
Glaxony's Story

Views: 1,478
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,284,253

Glaxony's Story

Six years ago I got really sick and nearly died. I couldn't turn my head. I was wheezing with every breath. My skin was turning yellow. My abdomen was swollen and wearing anything around my waist was unbearable. I wasn't hungry and barely ate anything, but I was gaining weight. The arthritis in my shoulders was so bad I couldn't lift my arms to put on a T-Shirt. I had to wear blouses with buttons. Something was stinging my esophagus and waking me up. I was sleep deprived. It felt like I had a red ant living in my chest, that didn't want me to sleep. It would sting me over and over and over all night long. The stinging caused me to cough. The warts and moles on my body were itching like crazy contantly, non-stop. My spine was frozen and I had to turn my whole body to look behind me. I had a bad case of acne that was getting worse. I couldn't teach yoga any more and I could barely drive.

I thought I had malignant melanoma that had metastasized to my lungs and liver. Mom gave me some black salve and said it was supposed to cure cancer. I put it on the itchy warts and moles and the pain in my neck immediately got better. I had thirteen green sores rotting away on my body but I felt a lot better. When the sores healing my symptoms came back. I realized I would have to do system cleansing and looked up the main ingredient of the black salve: bloodroot. My symptoms were close to an exact match for what it has traditionally be used for by Native Americans, so I began to take it internally. WArning: It is NOT a gentle healer. Use it only as a last resort. I wouldn't have tried it, but I was about to die and didn't have anything to lose but my life.

Taking bloodroot internally caused me to have dreams of demons dying. I took this as a sign that it was working and I persisted. Six months after I began taking bloodroot internally I felt much better and I applied for some life insurance. I figured if they would give it to me, I could quit taking the bloodroot. I got a letter saying I didn't qualify for life insurance because I have Hep C. I started researching Hep C and learned that it causes you to be vulnerable to opportunistic parasitic infections. I started looking up the parasites that get into people with Hep C and one of them was hookworms. When I googled hookworms, the photo that came up was so frightening, it nearly took my breath away. It looked exactly like the "demons" in my dreams.

I read the book Parasite Rex by Carl Zimmer and began the process of eliminating the parasites from my system by using the Cleansing Protocol recommended at Cure Zone. Today I feel better than I felt when I was in high school and I am over fifty. That's it in a nutshell. It has been a long complicated journey. I had to learn how to listen to my body. I had to learn how to figure out the difference between a herxheimer reaction and disease progression. Knowing when to increase the dose and when to give your body a rest is an artistic science. Thank you for asking. Hope you will join in the discussion. Luvs You!

g

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (2)