CureZone   Log On   Join
A post from another group worth repeating

Dquixote1217 Views: 6,643
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,280,428

A post from another group worth repeating

Mike is certainly passionate about what he writes and believes and for the most part I usually agree with him.  I thought that this post from my Yahoo forum was worth repeating here:

While I always like to read what Mike has to say, I sometimes get a bit weary with some of his very simplistic ideas about healing cancer.  Certainly his list is very good, but they are not a “for sure” for every breast cancer patient.  And what happens in a petri dish and what actually happens in the body are almost always two different things.

The truth is that a healthy diet, nutritional supplements, sunshine and exercise do NOT ALWAYS prevent cancer, breast or otherwise. Hormonal driven cancers are some of the most difficult to heal and, in my opinion, one reason is because so many of the chemicals in our environment are mimic hormones (estrogen). I see absolutely nothing about environmental toxins and chemicals in his article (maybe I missed it as I skimmed).  The real truth is that we are literally bombarded by toxic chemicals be just walking out our front door.  And many of us live with toxic chemicals inside our homes.  I have been doing some research for the OAW Environmental Cleanse that will be on our website soon.  While I know about chemicals and the importance of limiting them as much as possible, I am amazed at how “sick” most new homes and offices are. 

The chemical industry in the US has run amuck and for many people there is absolutely no way to avoid chemicals….chemicals that can and will make people sick, if not in the short-term, then in the long run.  The chemical industry has given us one thing that we all enjoy and this is CONVENIENCE.  Yet, we are literally killing ourselves in the name of CONVENIENCE.  We are a lazy nation which shows in the rise of disease and the rise of early-age onset disease.  We are seeing disease in children and young adults that used to never be seen.  And how profitable this is for the pharmaceutical companies as they now have the opportunity to get people on drugs at even younger ages…..the kind of drugs that they tell people they must stay on “for the rest of your life.”

I agree with Mike about the “Breast Cancer Industry” and actually wrote an article about it a couple of years ago: http://www.oasisadv ancedwellness. com/learning/ pink-fraud- breast-cancer. html  Make no mistake about it, cancer IS a very profitable INDUSTRY…four treatments for me were over $18,000 (doc wanted me to do 6 months) in 2000, so I image it is even more now. He is “right-on” about the fraud and ridiculous antics that go on in the name of finding a cure for breast cancer.  All the pink ribbons, walks, runs, corporate donations, etc. are not helping one iota!  I deal with clients, almost daily, who have gone through what “the industry” has to offer for breast cancer and it mostly follows the same cycle for every one. Women are losing breasts at an alarming rate, are being poisoned by chemo and radiation only to find that with 6 months the cancer that they thought was gone is now back somewhere else.  Of course, stronger chemo and radiation are recommended again and this “cycle” continues until they have no more to offer and the person now has no immune system to speak of and has been radiated and chemoed to an inch of their life.  I often wonder “why” these women do not sue their oncologists?  Until families and patients begin to “require” results this barbaric treatment will continue.  People sue all the time when a drug has harmed them…..well, why not chemo/radiation?  One reason is because we have been brain-washed about its effectiveness and most people “think” they will be “the one” that this barbaric treatment actually works for.  I have been told many times that much of chemotherapy is still in clinical trials (yes, you become a lab rat) and is really not even FDA mandated.  I’m not sure about how true this is as I remember my oncologist using the words “FDA recommended” however, he wanted to use a double-whammy (making me think that I was getting something special) which actually were code words for “clinical trial” as I found out one year later that they had to stop “trials” on one of the chemotherapy drugs that I used (the double whammy) because the dosages that were being given were TOO HUGH and people were DYING!!!!!  I am so thankful that I stopped after 4 treatments – of course, that “double whammy, ended up putting me in the hospital with severe dehydration.

I’m not ragging-on Mike.  He is a good reporter and is providing a great service.  But it’s prudent to remember that he is a “reporter” and often makes healing naturally from cancer seem very simplistic and successful EVERY time if one uses what is being recommended.  Certainly, using natural methods/medicines are the BEST way to heal, but it takes tremendous desire, discipline and determination (not many people write about this aspect).  It’s certainly a 24/7 undertaking with much involved since mind, body and soul must be included in order to achieve success.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (3)