CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Roxtract Water? Thoughts? What about the Plastic Container?

Quinta_Essentia Views: 9,039
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,280,605

Re: Roxtract Water? Thoughts? What about the Plastic Container?

i just read through the website for roxtract. tons of words and lots of talk about minerals and ionic etc, and yet i could not find any specific information about the mechanics of this system. exactly what kind of filter is this? what is in the filter? there is a brief mention of aluminum, which would indicate it might contain activated alumina. that is one of the few filters that will remove fluoride, so thats good. but does it leach aluminum into the water? i dont know.

overall this website is short of facts and high on hype. also they use very vague terms such "the russians" are ready to announce this may treat cancer. who are 'the russians'? a university? a government agency? which one? it sounds very suspicious to me.

i never buy stuff from people who are not upfront about what they are selling and in my opinion it seems like these people are not.

you might try running some acidic water through your system. try running water that has apple cider vinegar added to it. this might help to eliminate the plastic taste.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)