CureZone   Log On   Join
White circles around some of my moles???

whitetiger83 Views: 38,853
Published: 16 y

White circles around some of my moles???

Hello.
Since I was a boy, now 25, I've had these white circles around some of my moles (two on my stomach, multiple on my back). A doctor once prescribed me Selson Blue, but that never did anything. A dermatologist later told me that I had "smart" skin! That my skin was trying to get rid of the moles-- but she didnt tell me why, and she told me that they would be gone by summer. Well, knowing that I had had them for 15 yrs now, I knew they weren't going away by summer and was unhappy with her evaluation. I also learned from her that the white skin is from there not being skin pigment there.

My questions are: What is really going on with my skin? Why is there no pigment? why was my skin trying to get rid of these "harmless" moles? Why won't any doctor ever tell me the truth or any real information????!!! (you don't need to answer the last one!)
If I use any of these treatments that I've just read about here- like the ACV, Iodine, or otc wart products, does anyone know if my pigment will return??! I have a good inch size white circle right in the middle of my stomach that I was conscious about for years, and I'd really love for it to disappear!
I've got a lot of small moles, of which most don't have the white circles.
I've also got tiny patches of no-pigment in a few other places, including one on my face which sprouts white hairs, and I have two moles on my face that grow hairs, one grows white hairs also.

Would someone please take the time to explain any of this to me.
I very much appreciate it.
Steve

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)