CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For Riley's Mom and Lapis

RileysMom Views: 1,588
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 127,686

Re: For Riley's Mom and Lapis

Thanks for your interest Paulette.
I did my first flush last night, but I don't feel it was very successful. I used Magneseum Citrate instead of Epsom Salts (someone mentioned it on another thread). The taste didn't bother me at all. The Magneseum Citrate was cherry flavored. I mixed half the bottle (I think the bottle was 8 ounces) with 3 cups of water. I had a headache, but that's it. I was pretty hungry too all night. At 10:00 I did the olive oil and grapefruit juice. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I woke at 7:00 and drank more Magneseum Citrate. I had two normal bowel movements and was feeling quite discouraged. Two hours later, I drank the last drink, but added the rest of the bottle of Magneseum Citrate. About 2 hours after that I finally had diahrea. I keep looking, but see nothing too amazing. I did see one pea-sized green thing. Curiosity got the best of me and I squished it. It was just soft and very green. Is that what they call a gallstone? I saw a few tan things floating, but not much.
Did I do something wrong? Should I try again with the Epsom Salts ?
Thanks for any help.
Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)