CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suggestions wanted...healing MRSA abscess (colloidal silver question for DQ)

dquixote1217 Views: 14,389
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,276,853

Re: Suggestions wanted...healing MRSA abscess (colloidal silver question for DQ)

My favorite is the Advanced Colloidal Silver made by CureZone sponsor Utopia Silver.  That and the Mesosilver product are the very best colloidal silver solutions available as far as I am aware of.  There should be no dilution.  Apply the colloidal silver directly to the MRSA with a cotton ball or bandage and keep it wet.  And take it internally - up to four ounces or more daily.  MRSA is nothing to be fooled around with and it takes the best colloidal silver used in quantity to beat it.  You could also alternate using a very small amount of oil of oregano with perhaps a drop of DMSO to help penetrate deep into the infected area.  DMSO is a great penetrant and it would probably be a good idea to add a drop or two to the EXTERNAL colloidal silver (but not internal!).

Actually, my best advice would be to purchase the Utopia Silver Ionic silver for the external treatment and the Colloidal Silver for taking internally.  Ionic silver is what actually works best for topical treatments (the colloidal silver works best internally because it delivers silver past the stomach acids and then the colloidal silver is converted to ionic silver upon contact with single celled pathogens).

If you should order from Utopia Silver you might note that they have a buy-one get-one free offer for first time buyers on the Colloidal Silver if you purchase the 8 ounce bottles - though the best price breaks comes when you order a gallon at a time.  Not inexpensive, but well worth it for the most difficult pathogens.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)