CureZone   Log On   Join
pancreatitis after flush?

sunnyday Views: 7,308
Published: 22 y

pancreatitis after flush?

Hi everyone. This is my first time to this forum. I'm so glad I found you guys.
I have been doing flushes for years(usually only 1 per year) Well,
I started having gallbladder pains again and decided to do another flush.(Actually, it has probably been 2 years since my
last flush. I had a successful flush and past several large stones and lots of pea size stones. I felt great for about 2 days after flush and then
started to have pain in the upper left abdomen under ribcage. At first it just kind of felt like a pulled muscle or something
but it continued to get worse over the next couple of days. The pain went to my back and also mid and right side of
abdomen as well. It hurts to take a deep breath or move the wrong way. I can feel the swelling now upon palpation mostly in
right under my sternum and on the left side. I also feel very strange.....almost like I am being poisoned. Could it be
possible that my liver is blocked and toxins are spilling back into my blood stream? I am extremely concerned
about this and don't know what to do at this point. I suspected that I had a stone that got lodged somewhere after my first
flush so I decided to do another one. Well, I have done 4 flushes now in the past 7 days and this pain will still not go
away. I have a feeling I have developed pancreatitis. According to what I have read about pancreatitis, it is usually
caused by a gallstone being lodged somewhere. I did a flush last night and also used a castor oil pack to see if that
would help but here it is morning and pain is still there. Has anyone else had this happen to them or have any suggestions?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)