CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lung cancer that spread to liver/ lymph nodes

patientadvocate Views: 3,120
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,273,558

Re: lung cancer that spread to liver/ lymph nodes

Chemo has better success if alternatives are used with chemo.

Please click on my user name and read some of the articles I have written.

Chemo on its own is a wash in my opinion.

I am not anti-chemo, just very pragmatic about its use.

Dquitoxi- is basically right. There is no statistical data which suggests the chemo cures cancer, with one or two exceptions being early cancer, and chemo sensative cancers like testicular etc. The other way chemo is successful is if it is used as just one weapon of many. Combining alternatives with chemo makes perfect sense and I have written some articles about what you should take with chemo, during chemo, and after chemo, should you go this route.

As a nurse I have seen hundreds of tumor sites shrink, or disappear only to reappear down the road. It's very predictable. Each time something is taken out of the patient by the chemo, they never seem to fully recover to precancer condition. Fatigue, forgetful, infections, flue, stamina, food intolerances seem to linger.

As an advocate I always recommend six month check ups even after five years of remission. If in fact early detection is the hallmark of curing with chemo, then why would we have annual check-ups? Goodness, I get annual physical myself and I am not a cancer patient! So, Six months for six years minnimum!!!!!!

To suddenly turn around and find reoccurence all over the body is unexcusable to me. The A.M.A. should take every cancer patient through six month check ups for six years maybe seven but not five, or three.

This is why an advocate can be a life savor. A licensed nurse can intervene on the patients behalf and demand six month check ups be covered by insurance.

Chemo is getting better and better as we understand this disease but as long as people who sell these drugs to cancer centers are allowed to dictate care,...I am afraid the AMA, would never adopt adjunctive treatments to this chemo.

Please read some of my articles.

The best alternatives today, (can be taken with chemo,)
are chlorophyll and sunlight, peroxide/ozone, cesium chloride, Essiac tea, mega dose vitamin c, and especially dmso. I don't know about Oleander as it is so new.
I would stay away from mms.

If you are choosing oxygen therapies you should alkalize as possitive ions will help draw oxygen into a cancer cell which resists perfusion of oxygen normally.
The mistake people make is that the alkilize without oxygen or they oxygenate without alkaline therapy. Both work hand in hand. The goal? More oxygen inside of cancer cells! If you don't alkalize, oxygen will not enter these cells.

Generally calcium and sodium wont do this! Stronger alkaline substances are indicated and cesium by far is the strongest one you can eat.

Good luck

Bret

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.246 sec, (2)