CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Doctor wants to remove my gallbladder

Fil Views: 2,998
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 127,310

Re: Help! Doctor wants to remove my gallbladder

Hi Dasha, just wait for a few more replies from more experienced posters before making your decision. I wonder about chinese herbs, acupuncture,and other alternatives. The body has an amazing capacity to regenerate itself. If you really believe you can conquer this, then you can and you will find a way.

Also, have you considered trying the more radical cleanse that involves drinking 2 cups of olive oil (taken slowly over 2 hours). I think it's more forceful in getting stones out. This was the first flush I tried and believe me, I got EVERYTHING out!! I followed it up a few months later with the same cleanse and got out lots of fresh bile followed by a few little fresh sticky green stones. What I didn't know at the time was that more stones would move down from the biliary ducts. well I flushed a year later and was so disheartened to get more stones out that I stopped flushing. Then I discovered Dr Clark and learnt more about it all. So I'm back on the path again.

You have to make this decision for yourself but I would say really look into your heart/instincts and you will know what to do. Maybe you need to follow the full program (dental, diet, home, body) of Dr Clark. Good luck and please let us know what happens/ what you decide.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)