CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Itchy skin and hives after liver cleanse - Writermom

Views: 18,447
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 125,956

Re: Itchy skin and hives after liver cleanse - Writermom

Regarding your itchy skin.

Many of my clients have had the same problem which seems to appear most often after they have eaten things with milk, wheat, coffee and or something with Sugar in it.

Many people are allergic to undigested milk proteins and wheat proteins such as gluten and casein.

Many of my client don't which one is causing the allergic reaction but they have complained of severe itching on the arms, shoulder, neck and sometimes on the legs particularily on the inner thighs. It doesn't seem last continually but flairs up everytime they eat the above.

The only suggestion I can give you to hopefully solve this problem is to go on a three day weekend water fast. Only drink distilled water with some squeezed lemon in it. You must drink four onces of water every half hour during your waking hours.

Once you have fasted for three days introduce three new foods, one at a time ie: only a glass of milk or only one piece of toast. Allow at least three hours between each food group. Write down which food group brings on a reaction. Remember, only one food at a time. Do not mix.

I hope this will help you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (1)