CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Help for Gilberts

Views: 11,521
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 267,270

Re: Need Help for Gilberts

Hi. I was diagnosed with gilberts around 15 or 16 years old. At the time I didn't care because i was told it was benign. I'm 19 years old now and I started doing some research about it. I keep finding how I should keep my diet strict and my stress down to avoid many symptoms of the the syndrome. Being a younger teen at the time of diagnosis I paid no attention to it at all and still haven't until i started researching. I have never had any trouble with anything and I have not done anything to make the condition better. I do tend to keep a pretty low stress level, and the only times I ever notice anything from the condition is that my eyes yellow when I'm stressed or tired. I don't get fatigued or sick or any other of those nasty symptoms, so I'd say that you are probably ok. But if your son shows more symptoms of it then a lot of these other people can help more than I. Just thought I'd show a better side to things because my parents were worried at first but none of us really even notice anymore. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)