CureZone   Log On   Join
Success Stories

csb Views: 4,529
Published: 16 y

Success Stories

I have been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for about 9 months now - on and off. I ramped up very slowly starting one drop twice a day and adding another drop every week, so I never experienced any nausea or diarrhea. The positive effects that I have experienced are the elimination of sinus infections and allergies, it works very well as a sleep aid and I wake up alert and ready to start the day instead of draggy the way I used to be.
The skin on my face is smoother and I have lost about 20 pounds since starting. I can't attribute the weight loss to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement solely. I also dieted and walk about three miles a day. But it seemed to come off easier (the pounds) with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

My husband also has experienced pretty much the same effects, with the exception of the weight loss. The most dramatic change for him was the eczema he had been plagued with for years slowly went away. His eyesight which has been affeced by Optic Neuritis also has cleared up quite a bit.

My daughter also started MMS at about the same time, and experienced the same alertness on waking in the morning - but she hated the taste and decided to quit after a few weeks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)