CureZone   Log On   Join
Some reflections after 2 weeks of the Water Cure

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
worldgnome Views: 2,619
Published: 18 years ago

Some reflections after 2 weeks of the Water Cure

1. 2 days in I had a fair amount of water retention – hard to get my ring on and off. That cleared up a couple days later.

2. Some headaches these first couple weeks. I assume that is due to detoxing and will stop in another week.

3. A week in, I was always thirsty. My throat felt parched and my lips were very chapped (peeling and starting to crack). I had not been taking mineral supplements as suggested. So I started eating a banana each day and taking calcium and magnesium supplements. I also reduced to ¼ tsp per 1/2 gallon, instead of ½ tsp per 1/2 gallon.

Those changes seemed to resolve the chapping and greatly lessened the feelings of thirst. Was it the less salt or the minerals added?

4. Two weeks in, I have resumed the full salt regimen (1/2 tsp per ½ gallon of water). My chapping and perceived water needs are rising again. Dr. Batmanghelidj said you need 3.5 gms of salt a day. Perhaps I don’t need as much salt IN the water because I use a normal amount of salt in my food?

My wife finds that she never feels satiated by water any more. It does not seem to quench thirst. So she is going off the salt in the water for a few days to see if that makes a change.

5. I see most discussion on this forum preoccupied with what kind of water to use and questions about various designer water solutions. Dr. Batmanghelidj (watercure.com) made a point of never advocating specialty waters, just good clean water. I see very little discussion here of people talking about actual experiences with the Water Cure and issues experienced (bad or good) when following the Water Cure .

6. Ph balance of urine/saliva is also a consideration and much of what the Water Cure is basically achieving (www.watercure2.org). So exercise and balanced diet are also important. We tested our ph and found it rise from 5.5 to 6.5 in a week. It still needs to get up to 7.4. So that is influencing us to select more fruits and vegetables that are better at alkalizing the body. We’ll see how much time and effort it takes to get to 7.4 ph and maintain it.

7. Are my wife and I feeling better with the water cure? It is too soon for us to tell. Our ph is not yet balanced. Maybe then we will see a noticeable, positive difference in our bodies. I wonder if diet should really receive equal billing with water here, as ph is the goal for proper hydration to occur in the cells. Of course proper cellular hydration cannot occur without sufficient water, or apparently, balanced ph. And thus far it feels like ph is as dependent on diet as it is on water (perhaps even more so on diet).

…Just some thoughts so far.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.132 sec, (2)