CureZone   Log On   Join
Magnesium, diarrhea & bruises/weakness

Views: 12,384
Published: 16 y

Magnesium, diarrhea & bruises/weakness

Hi

Im hoping someone can help.

I have been battling candida for a few months and after a hair mineral test discovered my magnesium level was lower than it should be (potassium was perfect, sodium and calcium was also a bit lower).

Was doing much better having eradicated lots of candida but then got acute diarrhea for almost 3 days and lost 3/4 stone. Since then I have suffered from severe muscle weakness, unexplained bruises and heart palpatations.

I also developed problems with my digestion and now burp loads after eating and have un-digested food in my stool.

I had been eating lots of potassium rich food but everytime I feel a bit better and start getting out and about I have a major relapse resulting in more bruises weakness etc.

I am now thinking that maybe Im severely magnesium deficient. Could a severe mag deficiency result in bruising due to is interaction with calcium and potassium which prevents the body from utilising these other two minerals?

My blood tests always come back normal but I am thinking that my body stores are very low.

Any advice is very much appreciated.

Regards

Gadgie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)