CureZone   Log On   Join
the number 2: what does it mean?

HarmonicCharge Views: 4,219
Published: 16 y

the number 2: what does it mean?

Is there any relavance to the number two?
Even if things appear with words that rhyme with the number two, and happen twice? Or the number 11 ? (looks like a Roman numeral 2 I suppose)

Things would happen on a daily basis, all having to point out the number 2. As if the universe was trying to tell me something. I never figured it out.

Example: Unfamiliar man comes up to me on the street and tells me he had his car towed twice. AND he tells me that story twice. Tow=the number two jumbled, and he repeated his story twice.
Stuff like that happened to me a few years ago, I never figured it out. And then when 9-11 happened, I really tripped out. Two buildings, on 9-11, the 11 being two ones put together or a Roman numeral two...

It wasn't a prophetic warning about 9-11 though, because it continued after it happened. I still wonder why all the two-oriented weirdness back then.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)