CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Arsenical cancers

LeslieReed Views: 1,585
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 428,449

Re: Arsenical cancers

Hi,

I've been reading the health advice here at curezone for awhile now. I first heard of hair analysis here, and I'm going to post about it.

I got one of the downloadable ones at Hair Analysis Test kit and decided to try this out. 3 months later I feel really great, I followed the nutritional program for my profile as recommended by their health consultant.

I knew that I must have had some sort of a heavy metal issue. It ended up that I was high in Mercury, and a little over the reference range for lead. But what amazed me was that I was also really deficient in some important minerals. I didn't know that toxic metals can deplete other minerals and vitamins.

It's something to try if you need some sort of a map for what kind of supplements and diet to follow.

I'm now doing a second one to see what has changed in my metabolic type, toxic minerals and essential minerals.

Make sure you ask to speak with one of their health consultants after you get it. Or even before. I found the after support really great, I was worried that I would just buy something and be left out in the cold.

Anyhow, I hope this helps someone else: www.hairanalysiskit.com

Feel free to email me to ask any questions about how it's going,

- L

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)