CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What would YOU do? Please help with my situation.

spiritual 1 Views: 20,236
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 125,044

Re: What would YOU do? Please help with my situation.

Hi Blazer
I regularly use urine on my face on a daily basis. I wash my face last thing at night with urine and leave it on overnight. Why not, it is free.Both my wife and I have noticed our skin clearing up and feeling tight. My wife had blemishes for years and now they are disappearing.I guess it took a couple of months for her. As for moles I am not too sure as I do not have any but it cannot hurt to try and plus the fact it is your own bodies resources.Did you know that there are about 2,500 constituents that make up your own urine? Scientist have only discovered 200 or so, so what do the rest do? Your body is full of things to help you get better. In America it is a billion dollar industry every year,but they don`t tell us, instead they would rather we pay for it. It is in our food, our skin creams,eye treatments and a whole host of over things. So use it, its free and its yours. Good health, Spiritual 1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)