CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UT is a big help, REALLY BIG!

Sinister Views: 2,240
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 125,122

Re: UT is a big help, REALLY BIG!

I've experienced the same thing! I have Candida from Antibiotics that the doctors kept pumping into me. I never realized that my asthma would have turned into something like this monster candida. Its been almost 4 weeks of UT and I feel great! Nothing has ever worked like this before. I'm 25 and thought my life was over before this. I felt like I was dying before I even had a chance to really live. I also have had success with fixing (so far so good) my constant sore throat & sore ears. I put a drop of urine in my ears about a week and a half ago and the 2 year long sore throat & sore ears has been gone ever since. This is the longest relief I've ever had! I'm keeping my fingers crosses that UT has done the trick. I dont even know you and it makes me really happy your feeling good. I hope you have continued success!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.100 sec, (1)