CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BIG result just noticed!!!

SilverFox Views: 4,173
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,249,333

Re: BIG result just noticed!!!

Hello Summerhaunt,

I am glad to hear of your progress and positive results.

If I may through out an idea...

You are getting good results from taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement at the levels that you are currently at, however, you are driven to keep increasing your dose.

My question is this:

If you are getting results at the levels you are currently at, why not stay there and continue until you no longer observe improvements?

There is nothing "magical" about 15 drops. Jim Humble has speculated that a few weeks taking 15 drops twice a day should detoxify you, but after 8 years of taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , he ran into detoxification side effects after taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement via IV.

The significance of 15 drops has to do with treating malaria. If you have malaria, take two 15 drop doses a few hours apart and go on about your business. All other treatments are based on speculation after seeing the effects on malaria. I think it is just as reasonable to speculate that you can ramp up until you notice subtle improvements, then stay there while you improve.

This is uncharted territory, so the next question would be if it is even necessary to increase the dose after your subtle improvements slow down... It may be that at this point MMS has done all it can for you.

I think that it makes more sense to base a dose on weight, metabolism, sensitivities, and what it is that you are trying to kill off.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.075 sec, (1)