CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body Odour Help Group

patch123 Views: 2,991
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 439,768

Re: Body Odour Help Group

Body odour is something no one wants to talk about. Like everything else if you find the cause then you’ve found the cure. Imagine if you could use a herbal product when used once a week will eliminate odours. It is not a pill but a cream. You just dab a bit and no more odour. And you only need to use it once a week.

What causes body odour?

When you sweat combination of sweat and bacteria causes body odour.

So how does the cream work?

Instead of blocking the sweat, it kills the bacteria. Without the presence of bacteria, body odour is gone.

Is it safe? Anti-perspirants vs. Lavilin

Anti-perspirants, contain aluminum and clog our pores and stops perspiration. Aluminum is a poison, linked to Alzheimer. New research suggests a link between antiperspirants and breast cancer.

Lavilin is not an anti-perspirant, but a Hypo-allergenic with a unique herbal underarm deodorant cream, alcohol-and aluminum-free.

* For Men and Women
* Hypo-allergenic
* Odour Free Up to 7 Days
* Not Tested on Animal

Who sells it?

This cream is called Lavilin, and distributed by iherb.com. The link below will take you directly to Lavilin. You can read further reviews on this product. If you decide to order use the referral code ICE305 you’ll get a $5.00 discount.

http://www.iherb.com/Search.aspx?c=1&st=l&kw=LAVILIN

I’ve used this product a few months now, and I’m verrrrrry satisfied with the results. The best part is that I only use it once a week.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)