CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: neck/jaw pain muscle relaxers?

anja Views: 6,465
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 124,737

Re: neck/jaw pain muscle relaxers?

Well, I have a of experience with the structural stuff, I met my boyfriend, who does therapeutic bodywork, at my chiropractor's office, so I have been hearing testimonials from him for close to 10 years, as well. IMO, you could use a good upper cervical chiropractor, the focus primarily on the atlas/occiput joint right under the head, which affects the entire spine, craniosacral system, jaw, bite alignment, low back, sacrum, etc... There are very few of these practitioners in the U.S., most chiropractors work full-spine, but until that a/o joint is addressed and your head is on straight, if you are getting full-spine chiropractic, it will only be a temporary fix. My body has changed dramatically since I got my first adjustment years ago, I had a fairly prominent scoliosis that no amount of work directly on it would fix. Today it is almost gone, and I think the last of my kink is working its way down my left hip & knee right now. :) That type of upper cervical chiropractic, along with bodywork and craniosacral therapy helped my structural headaches a lot, in addition to neck/back pain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)