CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 4 Urine Fast - Seeking advice

jerksforthesedentary Views: 2,688
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 124,644

Re: Day 4 Urine Fast - Seeking advice

Thank you - I should clarify that I don't remotely intend to urine fast for 120 days - but to switch to green juices when "intuition" or just plain fear or whatever seems to warrant it. The reason I am doing this extreme fast in the first place is that I've had extensive experience for many years with fasts of allkinds and raw foodism, to no avail. I've reached a point where this is the only thing left to try. An orange juice fast, which I've often tried, would be completely disastrous for someone with any degree of mycotoxicity or acidity/microform overgrowth, and I've learned that the difficult way. Some people can stillbe found recommending such a course for health, but they are getting scarcer.

It's early days yet, very early, and so far I do not feel, intuitively or otherwise over my head, quite possibly because I haven't reached a point yet of having gone longer than I ever have! But - it souds weird to phrase it this way, apologies - "I share your concern" about my being completely alone. One does want a back-up in case one does find oneself in over one's head - in waters that turn out to be dangerous.

But, as I say, the 120 is only the total days planned of all fasting - this could include later on a raw version of the lemonade cleanse, and certainly green juice - even orange juice and other fruit juices, as I lose mycotoxicity and if I lose too much weight before reaching my goal. Frankly, the urine/water bit is just the start, and I am starting to question just how more effective, mystical, magical, miracle it is than, say, a nice green juice fast would be - I know how early it is, but I am starting to doubt the special curative healing of fasting on urine alone - when I switch to other liquids, I will still drink all my urine. It's the urine alone fast that sounds really groovy and deep and radicall reformative but...so far...seems no different from a water fast. There does not seem to be anyone around the web who actually has gone for an extended urine fast or is doing so, to actually discuss it with. They all say how it cures everything, must be the pot of gold ultima thule, but I haven't found anyone yet who can actually testify for urine fasting, other than people in Amstrong's book, who are unavailable for comment!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)