CureZone   Log On   Join
pancreatic fluke

jessesmom1987 Views: 2,950
Published: 16 y

pancreatic fluke

Bear with me while I see if this is going to work or not, for some reason it didn't upload like it needed to, so if it doesn't work I'll keep trying.

Darn, it's a good picture too--for some reason, I've tried uploading it 3 times, and it keeps uploading in Real Time, not just out of my kodak pictures where it's at.

Anyhow..I've been doing liver flushes 4-5 days before the Full Moon, and more recently, the New Moon. I've found that if I clear stuff out, and hit the parasites with larger doses of herbs, or add something to it extra, that I get a good kill during that time.

My liver flushes have been much better lately--the last time, I only got one stone. This time, I got 3 small ones. My liver doesn't have the feeling of there being a "sliver" in there that needs to come out, which it has in the past when I could feel stones. I have been supplementing for a few months with the specific amino acids/vitamins/minerals talked about in most everything I've been finding about the liver detox pathways functioning as they should. I think it's making a difference!

Now to the pancreatic fluke...I didn't get stones out in the liver flush this am...I got what looked like a bunch of floating navy beans, with a red line in them. I've seen Newport post in the P forum about the sheep liver fluke, and the descriiption was similar...but I have a "wondering" about these, because IF Hulda Clark is correct, and the Epstein Barr Virus comes from the Pancreatic Fluke...and the EBV goes away as soon as they are killed, then maybe the homeopathic 1 month treatment I just started last week for the EBV is hitting them (?) Just a wonder.

I looked up the size of the pancreatic fluke (eurytrema pancreaticum) and they are from 8-16 mm (5/16th-5/8th inches) by 5-8.5 mm (3/16th-a little over 5/8th's)

I'll keep trying to get the picture to work, I put it on the scanner and it turned out good, if I can get it to upload!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)