CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Edit, thanks!!!

Views: 2,341
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,244,559

Re: Edit, thanks!!!

I've made 18 towerbusters so far, 12 are still sticky. I think they will eventually harden, we should have used more activator, and it's very wet and humid.

Of the 6 I can actually move around, I took one to my shop, and the others ones are at my house. It seems to be clearing up the negative energy in the area I live in, and there is a lot of that. The one at the shop has had some effect, it's chilling out the negativity there as well, but my shop is in a fleamarket, and there is a whole lot of stuff going on there at all times. I stuck the towerbuster next to the side of my shop with an empty booth. I'm hoping I get a good neighbor out of it. If I get a wonderful neighbor, I'll sure like that!

I'm still hunting shavings, there is not much manufacturing in the area, and I've hit two scrap yards with no luck, I thought I had a source, but that didn't work out.

Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)