CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lecithin Success with Chanca Piedra for gilberts syndrome

inspiraller Views: 11,116
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,243,148

Re: Lecithin Success with Chanca Piedra for gilberts syndrome

Hi Newport

These are some interesting responses to my post. Thank you for your suggestions. I have taken malic acid in the past, as well as detoxified Iodine which I am continuing to take now. I don't want to get into a debate about Lugols and detoxified right now, but its an interesting point you made about Iodine preventing further stone formation. Firstly, I don't know if I have stones. I know I have had stones, and 6 Liver Flushes have removed plenty, but the last flush nothing came out and since then, chanca piedra is the only herb that has produced consisten results with making my stools browner and sometimes floating. The lecithin is only a recent addition that has sparked even more production of brown stools.

With regard to taking any supplements, many have helped, then petered out. Most importantly though, I am being careful with every supplement, especially B vitamins, as the last time I took them I felt so empty, and drained I got so depressed not long after taking them. This same problem I had after taking zinc and b6 for 3 months. Zinc on its own has this same affect on me, making me ridiculously fatigued and depressed.

For the mean time I dont want to take any supplements that require any extra work for my liver. DMSA I did last year and I'm not ready to take that on yet until I have regained my health somewhat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)