CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Epstein Barr(Mono) and Candidia

Views: 3,481
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,221

Re: Epstein Barr(Mono) and Candidia

I wrote this in this forum a while ago and yes it should be very effective against candida. "It is supposed to be good for all sorts of sicknesses and skin desorders etc... I can only rely on my husbands experience which started with jock itch. It spread up to his knees (swollen with eruptions), had some on his belly, betweens his fingers, and on his right foot. He tried everything from traditonal antibiotics, natural antibiotics (colloidal silver...) all sorts of creams, nutrition etc... After some research on the Internet , I fell upon UT therapy. He started with compresses which made it bearable and he could go about his work without too much discomfort. It would controlled the spread. He started reading articles about the therapy, and the next morning was ready to drink it. In two days all the redness was gone! It took approx. 1 month for all the 'inside hurt' to stop. P.S. But don't forget that if you decide to drink there are some detox effects (depending on how fast you go). Good thing he was on vacation, because he would feel like sleeping a lot. Good luck! You won't regret it."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)