CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UT and your Voice

Views: 4,997
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 124,155

Re: UT and your Voice

Great post! It is so funny- that you guys are talking about your singing voice and cleansing. I write songs, and I sing. I had a real improvement in my voice over the past year. Just today, I was determined to find out at what point my voice improved and what protocol I was using. Okay. Y’all know who Celine Dion is, right? Well, ya-know her song The Power of Love? I use this song as my final warm up. There are some really high notes throughout the song-some of which I always had trouble reaching. Well, over the past few months, I have been reaching every note- without any trouble. I usually have two other songs that- are lower- more alto and less soprano, I need in order to sing The Power of Love. Not anymore! Outside of a simple warm up, I can sing The Power of Love with little effort. I was so excited to read your posts about voice improvement and decided to share my own testimony.

What do I attribute my improved voice to? I have done every protocol on this website at least once- I think. Anyway, I can’t give credit to anyone thing.. I need to think about this a little longer and get back to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)