CureZone   Log On   Join
good tasting pee

dj_master_p Views: 6,857
Published: 19 y

good tasting pee

yo guys,

after reading some of the incredible stories on this forum,

like:
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=109&i=563 and //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=109&i=257

i thought i might give UT a second try after my first ca. 2 years ago. back then i drank a cup and the taste was really nasty, so i gave it up. but now reading the stories on the forum convinced me to try it again, and here is my surprising experience: i had my first cup after 2 years and it actually tasted good!!! totally incredible!!! i tasted slightly of rice - i haven't eaten any for months!! -and a little sweet!!! it was really very pleasant. how strange.

let's see what it will do for me after drinking it regularly.
i have a mold allergy i can't seem to get rid of.
if it will make me younger a couple of years, i wouldn't mind either. i'm 30 now.

just wanted to share this to lower the barriers people feel before trying this therapy: it doesn't have to taste awful. it can be even a pleasent experience, i swear!!

i'll keep you posted.
rasta and peace.
p.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)