CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is possible to have an over dose of urine?

deltona Views: 2,416
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 123,225

Re: is possible to have an over dose of urine?

Thks a lot for your answer KF, I have noticed that the itching starts when I drink too much urine during the day, and I did that because thks to this therapy I am healthy again. I was drinking the first morning urine and during the morning, afternoon, also even at night when I waked up. What I HAD is a very serious illnes, Hepatitis B, I didn´t mentioned that because I am very ashemed to tell anyone about it but I am cured, my blood test are great, no signs of the desease in less than two months with the urine therapy. If some one with this desease reads this message it could help, I am sure, of course we all are different and it is better to seek for professional help. Today I took urine just the morning and the itching is gone. What should I continue doing? any advice will be well received and Tks again. deltona

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.116 sec, (1)